Monday 31 March 2014

Server down!

Hi Folks

Just logged onto upload this week art to discover the server down. I think it possibly just gone down now. Yes the site front page is there the minute you click on anything you get error message. So I can't upload. Should have the site up and running tomorrow.

To tell you the truth this could be the straw that broke the camel back as I've been unhappy with IT support and the cost to business. I may move the site to new designer and server. To improve the service for you my members and upgrade the site.

Are next update so exciting we had to gag Jet to stop her revealing the plot!


Will update five new pages of Amazon Nation final tomorrow (see above panel) plus five pinups from old but familiar artist who we not seen for a while.

Regards

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment